At Southern Cross Care (SCC), we care about and back our team. As specialists in aged care, our sole focus and purpose is to enable older people to live their best life possible.
SCC’s passion for care runs deep. Our CEO, COO (both pictured), Head of Quality, Regional Managers and Facility Managers are all Registered Nurses, and consistently promote a positive care experience and the development and growth of our team – as they go hand in hand.
SCC employs tertiary qualified Diversional and Recreational Therapists who support the Lifestyle Teams and care staff across the organisation to enable and support our clients to participate in high-quality, person-centred leisure and lifestyle programs that provide enjoyment, fun, purpose and meaning.
Our committed and energetic Managers, Registered Nurses, Carers, Lifestyle and service support teams use their skills to make a difference by providing quality holistic care for residents and clients. This is what drives them and us every day.
While the work can be demanding, the rewards and opportunities are plentiful. We offer purpose, a competitive salary, ongoing development, a warm inclusive culture, flexibility, career stability and support. We value individual skills and abilities.
Our leaders also roll up their sleeves to support – whether leading by example on the ground or offering guidance and mentorship. This is what our HEART values of Honesty, Empathy, Acceptance, Respect and Teamwork are all about.
We believe those who choose a career in aged care are among the most kind-hearted and special people there are. Our residents, clients and families who experience first-hand the value and impact of your work believe this too.
Join our team and experience the SCC difference. Run by Nurses, Led by Nurses.
• A purpose-driven role with true impact
• Flexible working environment
• NFP Salary Packaging
• Ongoing Learning and Development – plus online learning in topics of your choice
• Friendly inclusive culture
• Career progression opportunities
• Strong Leadership and Support
• Recognition and appreciation
• An organisational commitment to continuous improvement
• Share your ideas and we will listen. This is part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
• Traineeships and new entrant program to aged care while studying for a Cert III in Individual Support (Ageing)
• RN Graduate program
• Leadership Pathways
• Moving across and between our organisation – such as Lifestyle, Quality, Home Care, Residential Care, Retirement Living, Customer Service, Administration, Support services. Click here to know more.